Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 21

10:30 am class with Libby

Class was fine.  I put myself in the hot side of the room, and the heat basically didn't bother me at all.  I felt pretty strong throughout, and I didn't skip a posture, or hold back on any to conserve energy.  So, as usual, Half Locust was the only real weak point.  For the third class in 25 hours, I just don't seem to have the back strength to hold this posture for the full 10? seconds.

Libby called me out on water once.  I held myself to 3 water breaks only.  But I took the third between the sets of Fixed Firm.  Sure enough, just as I'm taking a sip, she says "Water breaks between postures please, not between sets."  

The rest of the day was great.  I haven't been sore at all -- not in the shoulders or the back.  And I had a ton of energy.  I was afraid that three classes in such quick succession would wipe me out.  But its had the opposite effect.

After class, Libby teased me a bit about expecting me to go to teacher training sometime soon.  It's nine weeks, and I don't see how I could ever do it.  And I don't know whether I would like to teach.  But I'm pretty sure that I would love the experience of the teacher training,  just for itself.  At this point, I guess I should just be flattered that Libby thinks I'm dedicated enough so that she would think that teacher training might be in my future.

No comments: