Friday, October 24, 2008

118/129

4:30 pm Thursday with Miranda;  No Yoga Today

I missed blogging yesterday, but not class.  Today I'm setting the balance even, by missing class but catching up on the blog.

Yesterday's class was basically perfect.  I felt good throughout, had no problems from any of my little nagging injuries.  I went in feeling good and came out feeling better. 

 I had really good focus in the balancing series.  By the way, I think that is what I'm going to focus on for the near future.  My goal is going to be to get through the entire balancing series without falling, while pushing it, and then to do that for at least three classes in a row.  I think that's going to be more of a challenge than my 60 or 100 days.  It will probably take longer too.

Today, I felt really good all day.  I didn't make it to class because of one of those 1-5 pm repair calls.  The repairman said he would come sometime after 1 pm.  And I guess 4:30 is sometime after one.  So is Sunday, for that matter.  Anyway, my hips were talking to me some during the afternoon, so I guess a day off isn't all bad.  Now I'm really looking forward to tomorrow morning's class.

No comments: