Tuesday, August 19, 2008

64/62 Two Days Off (So Far)

For the 100 day challenge, I've changed the naming convention to a/b, where a is the number of classes I've done and b is the number of days.

We say on airplanes and in airports for about 7 hours yesterday, and I only got 1.5 hours of sleep beforehand. So I felt like crap, and my hip was complaining most of the day. I also got some really bad tightness in my upper back.

Then, after a really nice 12 hour sleep in very cool weather, I have just a general sense of well being. I still am a bit tight in the left hip, and it's not completely better, but I think it's going in the right direction. Without that, I would say that I feel better than I have in many years.

A yogi named Neel Kulkarni, whom I met through yoga.com, sent me his book: Health and Yoga Aphorisms. I've just started looking at it and it has lots of food for thought. More on that later.

No comments: